At WeFact, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties,
- Do not use automated scanners which can causes performance issues on our servers, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
What we will do
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report.
This responsible disclosure is based on the responsible disclosure written by http://responsibledisclosure.nl/en/ (Floor Terra)
Thanks for those who helped us to find, fix, and disclose security vulnerabilities. We really appreciate their contribution.
- Rabhi / Vulnz.com
- Daksh Patel / Twitter: @dakshxss
- Prince Rawat / Twitter: @_princerawat
- Imen Soussi
- Toko Jaffali
- Harsha Boppana
- Jacek Smit
- Sander Kastelein
- Mitigate Security / MitigateSecurity.com
- Waqar Vicky
- Jose Carlos Exposito Bueno
- Pethuraj M / www.pethuraj.in
- Amal Jacob / Facebook: amaljacob753
- Lokesh Kumar. V